Laundromat News… The following articles are the latest updates concerning Laundry Biz Industry News!
- WashOzone, Green Technology for Today’s Laundry Industry
- The Claim: Laundromats Are Dying
- Laundromats Growth Is On The Rise
- Escargot Offers Phone Battery Rental Kiosks for Laundromats
- Grow Your Wash and Fold Business with Curbside Laundries Software
How To Sell Your Laundromat, by Larry Larsen
WHEN IS THE BEST TIME TO SELL MY BUSINESS?The best time to sell is when a Laundromat is doing well and has good visual appeal. Although almost every Laundromat can be sold, if you wait until the lease is almost gone or you’ve let the equipment fall into disrepair, it will make a sale more…
Grant Rawlins, Now President of R&B Wire
R&B Wire Products, headquartered in Santa Ana, Calif., has promoted Grant Rawlins to president. Rawlins, the third generation in his family to lead the company, has been with R&B since graduating from Pepperdine University in 2016. During his time at R&B, Rawlins has held various leadership positions within the company to learn all aspects of…
Raina Bass Joins Eastern Funding
Eastern Funding LLC, a financial lender to laundromats, industrial laundries, car washes, commercial vehicles, and other businesses – has announced that Raina Bass has joined the company as loan officer. Bass, who will focus on commercial laundry financing, joins Eastern Funding with more than a decade of experience in the laundry industry, previously owning and…
- SUCCESS STORIES
- Steps to Selling A Laundromat
- Save Time with Nayax
- The PowerMate® Safety Moving System
- Jess’s Laundry, Salon Style Laundromat
- The Rise of Cashless Laundry Systems and Their Advantages
- Revolutionizing the Laundromat Industry with Turns + PayRange!
- 2ULaundry Acquires The Folde
- Willard’s Laundromat And Café, The Washboard Café
- Advantages of Dexter
- New AI Product For Laundromat Operators and Dry Cleaners
- Advantages of Dexter
- Cents Connect, Bring Your Machines To Life
- LaundroBoost, Laundromat Marketing
- Yes, The Best Laundromats Start with A Business Plan
- Cents Accelerate, A Valuable Marketing Tool
- Economic Analysis of a Laundromat
- Touchscreens Bring a Stack of Benefits
- Coin-O-Matic, The Midwest’s Laundromat Equipment Distributor
- Should You Add an ATM In Your Laundromat?
- What Does It Take to Run a Successful Laundry Business?
- Tips For Evaluating Other Laundromats in Your Market
- Should You Install a Change Machine in Your Laundromat?
- Young Couple Buys and Renovates Old Laundromat In South Carolina
- U.S. Laundry Facilities and Dry-Cleaning Market Expected to Grow To $16.1 Billion By 2030
- Cents Capital, A Lending Service For Low-Interest Loans
- How Trading Out Older Laundry Machines Can Generate Huge Utility Cost Savings
- Tips For Creating An Environmentally Friendly Laundromat
- Strategies for Safe Coin Collecting
- Is It Time for You to Invest in Smart Laundry Machines?
- Clean Laundry Funding Offers Financing for Laundry Companies
- Planning On Opening a Laundromat? Make Sure You Utilize Its Full Potential
- Laundromat Prices – How have They Changed Over the Years?
- Laundromat Liability Incident – How Should You Handle Them?
- How Moisture Control Will Attract More Laundry Customers
- KioSoft’s CleanPay Surpasses 2 Million Users
- BluKey for Laundry
- VendRevv 35 Select – The Vending Machine That Your Laundry Center Needs
- Should Your Laundromat Stay Open 24-7?
- Express Dry Cleaning Vending Machine